Presented by: American Society of Association Executives
Title: Association CareerHQ Webinar: Make Your Resume Relevant: Trends and Best Practices
Date & Time: March 24, 2016 12:00 PM Eastern
11:00 AM Central, 10:00 AM Mountain, 9:00 AM Pacific
Expected Duration: 1 hour
This course has already been completed. If you have any questions please Click here to contact support or call us at 1-866-702-3278 .
If handouts for this conference are available prior to the event, they will be listed below.
|ACHQ - Cheryl Palmer slides.pdf|
|Sample Fundraising Cover Letter|
|HTM||Sample Infographic Resume|
|Sample Marketing Manager Resume2|
What Will I Need To Attend?
This event will be completely web-based, so there will be no teleconference number or passcodes. To attend this webcast, you will need:
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer
- Browser: Internet Explorer 10 or above, Mozilla Firefox 3.4 and above, Google Chrome
- Hardware: An Intel Based Mac
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.6 and above
- Browser: Safari 4 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.4 and above, Google Chrome
- Browser: Mozilla Firefox 3.4 and above, Google Chrome
- iOS version 5 or greater
- Android version 3 or greater
The Adobe Flash plug-in or a HTML5 compatible browser/device
How do I verify Flash is installed?
Verify your installation by visiting the Flash installation page.
What Flash self-help support options are available?
Adobe offers a full Flash support center on their site where you can search, ask questions and get answers to all your needs related to Flash. Click here to visit the Adobe Flash support center.
Is my browser HTML5 compatible?
Due to the complex nature of HTML5 support, please visit this page to confirm your browser's HTML5 video and audio compatibility. H.264 video and AAC audio must be supported.
- A computer with speakers is required
To ensure your computer meets the system requirements, please click the link below to launch a test video