The nation is cautiously moving forward after the initial wave of Covid-19 and associations are preparing to address a variety of uncertainties in their upcoming board meetings and planning sessions. As stewards and exemplars for their members, how are association board members and executives navigating this shift while overcoming unforeseen challenges? Hear it firsthand at the OnBoard association leadership panel discussion.
Join us for a lively conversation as a panel of distinguished panel of association leaders discuss key board leadership and governance questions, including:
- How have interactions between board and leadership evolved during this pandemic?
- How have boards led through the unforeseen challenges of Covid-19?
- How are associations navigating the new virtual environment to ensure ongoing engagement?
- What scenario considerations are leaders and boards planning for?
- What opportunities can associations leverage to support their communities and membership?
You don't want to miss this thoughtful and thought provoking session featuring Sharon Newport, CAE, Interim Chief Executive Officer, DHI – Door Security + Safety Professionals/Door Security & Safety Foundation; Lynda J. Patterson, FASAE, CAE, President & Owner, AMPED Association Management, Susan Robertson, CAE,President & CEO, ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership, and Johnnie White, MBA, CAE, CMP, CEO/Executive Vice President, American Society of Appraisers.