If you work in politics, you may be facing a job search following the 2016 presidential election. While change is often intimidating—especially when it involves your career—this transition is also an opportunity to expand your skill set and gain experience. Whatever your skill level or position in politics, chances are, your experience is in demand in the association sector.
In this webinar, brought to you by Association CareerHQ, you’ll hear from an association professional who started out in politics and an association-focused recruiter. Register today to learn:
- the kinds and levels of jobs available in associations
- why you’d want to work for an association in the first place
- how to pitch your skill set to association recruiters and hiring managers
- the differences between trade and professional associations—and which might be a better fit for you
- how to find a job if you think the sector is right for you