|Launch Viewer to Begin|
|View Now||Don't Be Asleep at the Switch: Engage in 401(k) Best Practice Approaches Now to Avoid Pitfalls Later|
|401k Best Practices Handout.pdf|
Many employers that sponsor 401(k) plans are unaware of the duties and responsibilities required of them and the related risks they need to manage. With ERISA litigation increasing even for small plans, our Ask the 401(k) Professionals Webinar Series is designed to educate plan sponsors so they don’t fall asleep at the switch.
Don’t Be Asleep at the Switch: Engage in 401k Best Practice Approaches Now to Avoid Pitfalls Later
September 8, 2016 12:00- 1:00 p.m. EST
In this, the first webinar of the series, we’ll cover basics regarding fiduciary responsibilities and best practice approaches. If your organization offers a retirement plan and you have any role or responsibilities relative to selecting, administering, or monitoring that plan, this webinar is a must attend for you!
After the session you will:
- Know what a fiduciary is so you can be sure the right people your organization are paying attention.
- Know the primary things you should be doing at least annually to monitor and manage your plan.
- Know what documents should you should review and ask for from plan providers to determine fees
- Know what you need to pay attention to when it comes to the 401k plan’s investment offerings, beyond investment returns.
- Know what a Financial Wellness Score is and why should you care about your plan’s score.
The content will be presentered by Alison Cohen, Senior Associate with Ferenczy Benefits Law Center
This complimentary webinar is brought to you by the: